Monday, December 18, 2023

Candy Pretzel Rings

These candies are popular to make at Christmastime. When I found a bag of ring pretzels at Aldi, I thought I would give them a try this year to add to the Christmas cookie mix. These candies could be made any time of the year, especially because they are so easy to make.

When I made these, I used milk chocolate kisses, candy cane kisses, and Rolos. But other types of chocolate candies, such as mini peanut butter cups, could be used. I only used M&Ms, but various nuts or Reese's pieces could be used to top the treats.

Candy Pretzel Rings 

  • pretzel rings or small twists
  • chocolate candies, such as kisses
  • M&Ms or other toppings
Preheat the oven to 250. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Lay down the pretzels in a single layer. Place a kiss or other candy into each pretzel. Place the pan in the oven for two to three minutes. Remove from the oven and place an M&M or two into each piece and slightly push down the chocolate. Allow to cool in place for at least 45 minutes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment