Sunday, May 1, 2022

Ham & Noodle Cakes

After Easter, I had plenty of ham leftovers. This recipe from Mom's recipe box, like the many casserole dishes that use up ham, is a great use of ham leftovers and very easy to make. I especially like how the grilling brings out a nice caramelized flavor.

When I made this recipe, instead of using noodles, I used a leftover baked potato that I mashed a bit before blending into the mix. I am sure that the noodles would have been just as delicious, but I was looking to use up leftovers. This recipe is also easy to increase or decrease based on the amount of ham you have left over, so give it a try sometime.

Ham & Noodle Cakes 

  • 8 ounces fine noodles, cooked and drained
  • 1 1/2 cup finely diced ham
  • 4 green onions, sliced
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. pepper
Combine ingredients; drop by spoonfuls onto a hot, lightly buttered griddle. Bake to golden brown, turning once. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment