Monday, February 19, 2018

Lamb Burgers

Recently, I was talking with Chris about recipes for this blog, and he mentioned lamb burgers. I had completely forgotten about lamb burgers, but instantly remembered when he mentioned them. So I asked Mom about the burgers to learn what she put in them, only to learn that she bought them pre-made from Riverside Foods. So, her secret was out. But, don't let that top you from making your own lamb burgers. These burgers are so delicious.

You can make lamb burgers in the exact same way that you make regular beef burgers. And, the nice thing about making your own burgers, you can make them whatever size you want. This time, I made really large burgers. Because I was making my own burgers, I decided to try some different seasoning. I used paprika, parsley, and garlic salt. Other flavors that would pair well with lamb include mint or rosemary.

Lamb Burgers 
  • 1 pound ground lamb
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • ground black pepper to taste
  • 1 Tbsp. parsley
  • 1 tsp. paprika
In a mixing bowl, blend the lamb, egg, and seasonings. Shape into burgers. Place burgers on baking sheet lined with foil. Place under a broiler for about ten minutes per side, or until done. Serve on buns and with desired toppings. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment