Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Chicken Stir-Fry Whip Up

I found this recipe among Grandma's recipes. I assume that she found it in on a jar of Miracle Whip, based on the ingredients. And the name of the recipe--whip up--is accurate; the recipe is very quick to make.

This recipe could easily be sized up or down to meet the number of servings that you might need. When I made this recipe, I served it over noodles instead of rice. I also cut the chicken into chunks instead of strips so that the chicken would cook faster. And, although the recipe says to cook the chicken for 3 minutes, it is better to cook the chicken for 10 minutes before adding the vegetables. And I did not have miracle whip, so I substituted mayonnaise. This meal was delicious and easy, so give it a try.

Chicken Stir-Fry Whip Up 

  • 1 pound chicken breast, cut in chunks
  • 3/4 cup miracle whip
  • 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
  • 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
  • 1 tsp. garlic powder
Cook the chicken in a large skillet in the miracle whip for 10 minutes. Add the mixed vegetables, soy sauce, and garlic powder. Continue cooking until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve over rice. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment