Friday, April 12, 2013

Ham Salad

What to do with leftover ham from Easter? Well, most years, Mom would make ham and egg combo and also, this ham salad. This recipe is very easy and can accommodate any amount of leftover ham. There are only three simple ingredients: ham, mayo and pickle relish. I have never actually measured the ingredients, I have just thrown it all together. You can easily adjust the quantities to taste. I happen to like the pickle relish, so I probably add more relish than most would.

I remember having ham salad on ritz crackers, but ham salad is also good on just about any type of bread, especially bread that has been toasted. Or it can be eaten on a bed of greens or just on its own.

Ham Salad

  • 2 cups diced ham
  • 1/2 cup mayo
  • 1/2 cup pickle relish
Finely dice ham. Mix in mayo and relish to taste. Serve on crackers or on bread. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment