When Holly makes this recipe, she uses shredded chicken that she has cooked herself, which makes it so mush more tasty. Or if you do not have lots of time, you can use canned chicken that has been rinsed and drained. Holly also does not always use all the nuts. I used all three types of nuts to give it a try. And you could leave out the nuts. When I made this recipe, I used chives from my garden instead of green onion and Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.
Holly's Chicken Salad
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. mustard powder
- 1 Tbsp. dill
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
Mix together all ingredients, except for the goat cheese. Crumble goat cheese on top. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment